The sea offers the world an abundant source of clean energy. Bluespring raises awareness for the offshore renewable energy through creating forms of exchange, presentations and master lectures. Training and education are key to supporting the growth of the sustainable Blue Economy.
- Tue, 24 OctDen Haag24 Oct, 18:00 – 20:00 CESTDen Haag, Spui 173, 2511 BM Den Haag, NetherlandsOcean Energy Europe (OEE) and Dutch Energy from Water Association (EWA) invite all participants to OEE 2023 to join us for a social networking event at Pavlov, across from the conference location AMARE in the centre of The Hague
- Fri, 27 OctDen Haag27 Oct, 09:00 – 18:00Den Haag, Spuiplein 150, 2511 DG Den Haag, NetherlandsJoin the Dutch Energy From Water Association (EWA) for an exclusive side-event of Ocean Energy Europe 2023 in The Hague on Friday 27th October! Departing from the conference venue, AMARE, at Spuiplein, the tour promises you a day of exploration and discovery into the world of ocean energy.
- Place: Vlissingen, Monday 23rd of May 2022HZ, VlissingenPlace: Vlissingen, Monday 23rd of May 2022HZ, Vlissingen, Edisonweg 4, 4382 NW Vlissingen, NetherlandsOn this day NWP members will meet with EWA-members and visit energy from water projects in Zeeland.
- New dates in 2022 will be announced soonDOB-academyNew dates in 2022 will be announced soonDOB-academy, Raam 180, 2611 WP Delft, NederlandTogether with DOB-Academy in Delft, we are organizing a brand new course on offshore marine renewables targeting anyone working in the emerging sector of offshore renewable energy.
- Online course continuously availablehttps://ecacademy.easysignup.com/61/Online course continuously availablehttps://ecacademy.easysignup.com/61/Online course by Energy & Climate Academy. The course aims at introducing the economic and technical advantages in combining offshore wind and wave energy in the same structure and/or location. The course will present the market status of hybrid technologies and touch upon certification.